SWISS DESIGN - MADE IN ITALY
- Ironing board: 11 layers of Finnish Birch Wood
- Heating Shoe non-stick Teflon
- Integrated Sleeve Board (includes interchangeable sleeve mechanism)
- Built-in Led Lights
- Automatic pressure of 50 kg (110 lb)
- Adjustable mini-pressure
- Electronic Temperature Indicator
- Control Panel for Temperature adjustment
- Average consumption of 600-800 W
- Voltage: 120
- Dimensions: 26L x 21.5W x 9H inches
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Vapojet System
- Small Sleeve Board
- Ironing cushion
- Instruction Manual
- Power Cord
- 5 Year Warranty
Been pressing for years. Nothing compares to the Elna 850 model, 3 different sleeve boards perfect pressure you can actually feel the swiss/italian quality. I never was an ironing fan but sitting down comfortable watching tv and pressing everything fast and easy. Although it took me a couple hours to learn perfectly how to use it. After that its a piece of cake.
The press works as advertised although some types of wool jackets don't get pressed perfectly.
Family of 5 here. We have about 4+ baskets of laundry at least once a week. Up until I discovered the 850 elna press I was using a regular iron. Took me over 10 hours to iron everyting, now I just watch a couple of episodes on Netflix and I'm done!
Over the past 20 years I have bought about 8 irons and also one singer press. All of them together cost a bit more than the press and now they are useless. The press reputation for longevity is outstanding so I guess my next comment will occur when it breaks down lol. I am very happy with the press and use it weekly. Definitely worth checking it out